RIGA JURMALA MUSIC FESTIVAL offer2019 06 01
Stay at Grand Hotel Kempinski Riga and attend RIGA JURMALA Music Festival!
In summer 2019, a new world-class symphonic orchestra festival, RĪGA JŪRMALA, will take place in Latvia, during which world-famous orchestras and conductors such as the Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra and Mariss Jansons, the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra and Zubin Mehta, the London Symphony Orchestra and Gianandrea Noseda, and the Russian National Orchestra and Mikhail Pletnev, as well as many other excellent soloists, will perform in Latvia. The festival also plans on these orchestras returning next year.
The RJMF will take place over four weekends at the Latvian National Opera, the Great Guild, and the Great and Small Halls of the Dzintari Concert Hall.
From 330 EUR pp
The offer includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in one of our elegant rooms or suites
- Exquisite breakfast buffet at the Amber restaurant
- Entrance tickets to RJMF at one of the music halls (Latvian National Opera, Great Gild and Dzintari Concert Hall)
- Cocktail at rooftop Bar-Restaurant STAGE 22
- Return transfers from/to Riga airport
The package is available for the dates when concerts are taking place.
Culture & Objectives
to Each Client
& Attention To Detail